I am not sure why the filters could be affected by this. Thanks for the descriptions of the components, I may order all three to replace them, unless you do not think these would cause issues with the display.
You seem very experienced and I appreciate your time, thanks for the advice. Replaced reference designator L and this resolved the issue with the picture, and the Macbook is now fully functional. Hope this helps anyone with the same problem! One solder point was partially burnt, but with the new component it is working fine. Have a happy customer now, thanks for the help oldturkey03!
Select a Language: Help Translate iFixit. Back Answers Index. Reece reecee Rep: Hi, I recently got a Macbook Air A from a customer with broken hinges, lcd cable worn where hinges damaged and when booting, it shows a white screen, then coloured lines fade in. View the answer I have this problem too Subscribed to new answers. Is this a good question?
Yes No. Voted Undo.
First step: Diagnosing Hardware vs Software Problem
Score 1. The All-New.
- alphabetizing mc and mac names.
- descargar musica desde youtube para mac.
- Re: What should I do if Macbook shows multi-colored lines on screen?.
- How-To Fix Vertical Line on Macbook Air Screen - elelegygen.tk.
- Diagnosing Hardware vs Software Problem!
- What should I do if Macbook shows multi-colored lines on screen??
The high performance electronics repair kit. Most Helpful Newest Oldest.
My screen is displaying colored lines - Apple Community
Chosen Solution. Was this answer helpful? Hi, Thanks for your quick response. My screen is displaying colored lines More Less. Communities Contact Support.
Sign in. Browse Search. Ask a question. User profile for user: All replies Drop Down menu. Loading page content.
- SOLVED: White Screen With Coloured Lines - MacBook Air Models A and A - iFixit!
- segoe ui font mac equivalent.
- Colorful stripes on screen - display replacement or?!
PlotinusVeritas PlotinusVeritas. First perform SMC reset and recheck, Shut down the computer. Plug in the MagSafe power adapter to a power source, connecting it to the Mac if its not already connected.
- mac os x performance tweaks;
- halo custom edition mac lion;
- The Problem;
- Apple Footer?
On the built-in keyboard, press the left side Shift-Control-Option keys and the power button at the same time. Release all the keys and the power button at the same time.